Purpose of this blog

So some of us were talking and telling each other about the great deals we find every now and then. Of course I don't know about any deals, because I never leave my house. BUT i would leave if i had good deals to go get. So we decided to start this blog so that everyone can benefit from the great deals that others find. Coupons, food, clothes, shoes, books, furniture, craft stuff, ANYTHING! Blog about it PLEASE! I would love to see a deal each day....for those of you that always find them. SHARE THE WEALTH...or should I say DEAL!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheap Paper and Free Day at the Museum

Hey Everyone, Not sure if these are the deals everyone is looking for but I went to Office Depot over by our Walmart on Salida and they had a ream of bright color copy paper for $4 a ream normally $12.99. As I was looking at it the manager of the copy center told me he'd sell it to me for $1 a ream, They had red, orange and yellow reams. They are the neon bright, 24#, 500 sheets a ream. Not sure he will honor the $1 price but he approached me and said he just wanted to get rid of it so if you're looking for paper... I think its worth at try.

Also it's a free day at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science on Monday, March 1, 2010. Great for FHE. And Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield is free on Friday, March 5, 2010.

1 comment: