Purpose of this blog

So some of us were talking and telling each other about the great deals we find every now and then. Of course I don't know about any deals, because I never leave my house. BUT i would leave if i had good deals to go get. So we decided to start this blog so that everyone can benefit from the great deals that others find. Coupons, food, clothes, shoes, books, furniture, craft stuff, ANYTHING! Blog about it PLEASE! I would love to see a deal each day....for those of you that always find them. SHARE THE WEALTH...or should I say DEAL!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wal-mart has Heinz Ketchup 40 oz size for $1. Which is less than cost. Also they have miracle whip and mayonnaise for just over a dollar, $ 1.36 I think? Not sure how long the sell will last... Anyway it's perfect time to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment