Purpose of this blog

So some of us were talking and telling each other about the great deals we find every now and then. Of course I don't know about any deals, because I never leave my house. BUT i would leave if i had good deals to go get. So we decided to start this blog so that everyone can benefit from the great deals that others find. Coupons, food, clothes, shoes, books, furniture, craft stuff, ANYTHING! Blog about it PLEASE! I would love to see a deal each day....for those of you that always find them. SHARE THE WEALTH...or should I say DEAL!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer Movie Time......

$5.00 for 10 movies....

If it's summertime, that means two things; blockbuster movies and the Harkins Summer Movie Fun program for kids (all adults must be accompanied by children). For over 30 years, Harkins Theatres has brought back some of Hollywood's best family films to keep kids entertained and cool during the summer. Kids can enjoy a movie a week for 10 weeks, for less than $1 per film. Make Harkins Summer Movie Fun for kids an annual tradition for your family.




We try to pick a day that most of us can go so we can get together with friends once a week and see a movie.....so please leave a comment about what day you would work best for your family and we will see what the majority is and decide on a day!

4 comments:

  1. I want to do this, this year...I like wednesday, cause it's in the middle of a long summer week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for Wednesday's too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Wednesdays... I think we could try this. Do you guys think my kids will last though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday, Thursday or Friday works for us.

    ReplyDelete