Purpose of this blog

So some of us were talking and telling each other about the great deals we find every now and then. Of course I don't know about any deals, because I never leave my house. BUT i would leave if i had good deals to go get. So we decided to start this blog so that everyone can benefit from the great deals that others find. Coupons, food, clothes, shoes, books, furniture, craft stuff, ANYTHING! Blog about it PLEASE! I would love to see a deal each day....for those of you that always find them. SHARE THE WEALTH...or should I say DEAL!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Save $10.00 at Pier One

Pier 1 Printable Coupon and it's amazing!! They just put this HOT coupon on their Facebook page - $10 Off a $10 Purchase!!! Valid at participating locations, see coupon for details. Limit one per customer per store. Coupon expires 7/27/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment